Superior customer service is the distinguishing factor that determines the success of all organisations. Sales or support calls that are not handled properly can result in lost revenue and damaged reputations. Hence, it is of upmost importance for organisations to get their call centres right and operating efficiently.
Traditional proprietary PBXs with call centre features have proven to be either too costly or difficult to set up. Thus, the cloud-based hosted solution is a modern alternative to the on-premise call centre.
What is a Hosted Call Centre?
A Hosted Call Centre is a comprehensive suite of tools, applications and cloud-hosted services for call centres of large organisations that require multiple communications channels (including phone calls and messaging), sophisticated call routing, agent management, analytics, monitoring and reporting. It helps businesses address customer needs on the basis of priority and provide an enhanced experience.
5 signs that you need hosted call centre software:
- Poor supervisory features
- High call abandonment rate
- Single mode of communication
- Lack of integration with business tools
- Customers are slipping through the cracks
A good call centre solution ensures high quality service with minimal installation, maintenance and expansion costs. It typically provides:
- Integration of multiple communications channels into a single platform. Customers choose their preferred channel, be it a phone call, email, instant messaging or chat.
- Intelligent routing capabilities, aided by auto-attendant and interactive voice response (IVR), to ensure that customers get to speak to a qualified agent and get a quick resolution to their issue.
- Automated features like auto-attendant and music-on-hold to reduce the number of staff required. Maximises the productivity of every agent.
- Workforce management tool for supervisors to monitor and optimise their resources efficiently. Ideal for metric setting and KPI optimisation.
- Supervisor empowerment tool, including analytics and high-level dashboards for reporting and monitoring. Provides data such as average call duration, call waiting time and agent idle time.
- Hosted model, managed fully by a service provider. Eliminates the need for organisations to deploy or maintain any hardware system other than the computers and phones that agents and supervisors need to access the system.
- Business tools integration capability. Seamlessly integrates with other business tools, e.g. CRM and ERP, to ensure that all customer data is available in one interface.
Selecting the right call centre solution is serious business. It can be an enormous task to sift through the options and find the right solution that fits your needs.
Talk to our specialists today. We can help you make life easier for your call centre agents with simple and intuitive tools, which will in turn help them serve customers with a big smile.